Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fun stuff for little girls!

So, I have been experimenting with pieces and have come up with a couple of new things.  These I made for little girls...
This one makes me smile :)  "Cute as a button".  Aren't all little girls just that???  I paired this one with a double strand chain that has a pink ribbon and an orange ribbon.  Any color combination could be used.  This combo made me think of summer, fun, flip flops and cute little outfits.  What fun to add a little whimsey to an adorbale outfit!  This one sells for $15.  The larger disc is about 3/4" and is hammered for added interest. 

This is an adorable little set for girls.  The necklace is a sterling silver disc with "FRIENDS" stamped on it and the matching bracelet is a tiny disc with the little girl's initial...in this case "B".  This was a birthday gift for my daughter's friend.  I hope she likes it!  This set sells for $25.

If you have any ideas for me, please pass them along in a comment!!  Refer your friends to follow my blog...I will have specials once we get more followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment