Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!!

Have you seen the latest craze in jewelry?? Yes, I am talking about stamped jewelry. Mostly sterling silver pieces. I have ventured out and tried this a little and am hooked on it! Most of the pieces that I have seen are really expensive, at least in my opinion. I want to offer them to you at an affordable price.

I can always create a custom piece for you, if you have an idea already in mind. New pieces will be popping up on this blog as they are created. I would also welcome any ideas that you have...I love to try new things!

Right now, I can offer sterling silver and a vintage/distressed looking brass. I make the chain myself and use either a ribbon (you choose the color), black satin cording or brown leather cording. All of the pieces are created in my "studio".

I can't wait to hear from you!

Here is one of the first pieces that I have made...

 This piece is a sterling silver rectangle with the word, my favorite, stamped and a clear crystal charm added.  It is on a black cord chain and is $18.  The silver is "distressed" as you can see in the photo, but can be a smooth finish as well.

This piece is one of my favorites.  It is the "vintage" looking brass.  I stamped my children's names around the circle, distressed the piece, then domed it to give it a unique look.  It has a brown leather chain.  I like this brass, because it isn't the shiny gold looking brass.  It is a more subtle look than the silver and looks great with brown.  This piece is $15.

No comments:

Post a Comment