Friday, June 18, 2010

Father's Day!

Since Father's Day is right around the corner...only 2 days away...I decided to make my dad keyrings for his gift.  He has a mustang and an old truck that he rarely drives, so he doesn't keep the keys on his "everyday" keyring.  I made these for him to keep those keys on.  

This makes a great little gift!  Or, you can have one made with your family name on it and attach your house key for the dog-sitter or your neighbor who keeps your spare key.  $10 for this style (vintage brass) or $15 for Sterling Silver.

Next is one of my favorites.  I am amazed that God loved me so much that He sent His son to die for me!!  This necklace is a reminder of His Amazing Love!  
This can be yours for $15.

Last, but not least, for today...CHOCOLATE!!  This one is for my aunt.  She saw the one that says "JOY" and I explained that my favorite word is "JOY".  She laughed and said, "then I need one that says "CHOCOLATE".  Well, "CHOCOLATE" would not fit, so I improvised and used the word "GODIVA".  Yes, we all think of chocolate when we hear that word, so, Becky, this one's for you!

This whimiscal charm set is made with a sterling silver stamped charm along with a brown "cat-eye" stone and clear crystal stone and sells for $25.  Any word can be used on the charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment