Monday, November 8, 2010

New stuff!!

I am going to use this blog to show you all of the little "whimsical" things that I do that are for sale.  Feel free to take these ideas and create your own, or purchase them from me :).  If you do use the ideas, please link back to my blog, thank you!!

I am taking Christmas orders right now.  And, through November 15th all jewelry orders receive FREE shipping!







"Family Names"  $25 
1 inch Sterling Silver disc 
you choose either 16 or 18 inch SS ball chain


"A Little Girl" 1/2 inch SS disc and swarovski crystal
$15.00 
choose a 14, 16 or 18 inch SS ball chain
"School Spirit"  $15
3/4 inch SS disc with 1/4 inch smaller disc on a ribbon chain.
Add a SS chain for $5


"Family with charm"  $28
1 inch SS disc and a fun crystal charm to add some whimsey
16 or 18 inch SS ball chain



"My Children"  $30
1 inch SS disc with 2+ swarovski crystals

This one was made for a mother/daughter gift.  
The stones are the mom and the daughter's birthstone.  
Your options are endless!!


"GO DAWGS"  $28
1 inch SS disc with a fun colored charm to support your favorite team!
You choose 16 or 18 inch ball chain




No comments:

Post a Comment